Your right to privacy is important to us. The information you provide will remain confidential. Vic Records and Music Publishing B.V. will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties and only be used to carry out the requested transaction. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We do not store your credit card information on our server.
Terms and Conditions
Vic Records must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Vic Records will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Vic Records™ acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
1. The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our Web site.
2. You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract:
1. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the seventh working day after you make your order even if you have then already received the goods. You do not need to give Vic Records any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered
3. To withdraw your order you must notify Vic Records in writing at the address in the contact us section of this Web site.
4. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Vic Records contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Vic Records has already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Vic Records at the Vic Records contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified Vic Records that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Vic Records from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Vic Records in the condition they were in when delivered.
Availability Of Goods You Order:
If Vic Records has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, any sum debited by Vic Records from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Vic Records will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Vic Records will not be obliged to offer additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery Of Goods To You:
Vic Records will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Vic Records for delivery at the time you make your order.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Vic Records will not be liable for their loss or destruction. Liability.
1. If the goods Vic Records delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Vic Records shall have no liability to you unless you notify Vic Records in writing at the Vic Records contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, Vic Records shall have no liability to you unless you notify Vic Records in writing at the Vic Records contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
3. If you notify a problem to Vic Records under this condition, Vic Records' only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Vic Records chooses.
4. Vic Records will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Vic Records under this condition and Vic Records shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the paragraph above.
5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable law.
Vic Records shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Vic Records excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law, and the Dutch court of Utrecht shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Vic Records Web site prices, delivery details and Vic Records contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Vic Records. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Vic Records. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Vic Records should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Vic Records. Vic Records shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading
In these terms and conditions:
'Vic Records' means Vic Records and Music Publishing B.V.;
'Working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
'Us' means Vic Records and you together;
'You' and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.